1. Say what we think, do what we say - open, direct communication;
2. Respect others, just as we want to be respected by others;
3. The courage to admit their mistakes - do not blame others;
4. When doing everything, try to set a model.
Pursuit of excellence
1. Familiar with all the business and how to play the expertise to increase the system value;
2. Efforts to improve product quality, reduce product costs, provide high-quality products and services;
3. Adopt a reasonable system, urge the results to produce and just evaluate the results.
1. Understand the needs of customers to meet their needs;
2. To achieve the increase in customer value;
3. Quickly solve the customer's problems;
4. Be good at analyzing the problem from the customer's point of view and taking action.